Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

compression test kit

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  ju015dd 
#1 ·
You guys know where the best place to get one is, or rent one?

#2 ·
Anyone got one they could let me rent, I can paypal what ever you paid for it then return it when done.

#4 ·
for my f250. Was checking to see if anyone was willing to let me send them a paypal payment for what their tester was bought for and then when they get it back in condition they sent it in return payment.

#5 ·
i gotta snap on compression tester with a 6.0 adapter and the 7.3 adapter.you dont want to know what it cost...those things are expensive

#6 ·
how much, I am willing to send you the payment as a hold till I get your tool back to you.:wink[3]:

#7 ·
Also, if it would make anyone feel better about this idea you can go to Blownstangs.com ( a local hot rod board) and check up on me. Or go to svtperformance.com and my screen name is the same there. Check my trader rating on that board, I am saying this due to me being fairly new over here on powerstroke.org, I have only been on here lil over a year now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.