Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Can't contact Tony Wildman!

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  ProStarPony 
#1 ·
Well I send my stock chip in to get the custom tunes a few months ago, took awhile to get it back but I figured it would be worth it!

-Got the chip back it and it made the truck shift like crud! All tunes seemed the same.
-Took some time but (he was on vaca) but I got in touch with Tony and he was good about it and took the chip back and reburned it. (over a month of wait time here, but I know this isn't his full time job!)
- got it back again and it is better but still makes my trucks shift points off and will not ever shift under 2000 rpm, extreme setting will throw the CEL even when babied.

---- Now I can't make any contact with him. sent a (not crappy) email and called a few times. He will NEVER answer the phone or return voice mails!

I hope there is an excuse for all this because he seems like a nice guy and I know most people on here swear by him. Maybe something weird happened.

At this point I would just like the chip like it was before he programed it, anyone know if he can reverse it ?

See less See more
#4 ·
From what I understand, TW is a stand up guy, but ya gotta be patient. I'm sure whatever is going on, it ain't intentional.

#5 ·
seems he always comes through, patience is what i always here. there are reasons. a thread on that here somewhere.

#6 ·
I am local and drove out there to his place tuesday and got my chip reburned as well.. I know he just moved to a new place and had a family sickness.. his voicemail has a number to a guy that helps him out and is also local. call that number on his voicemail and that guy picks up everytime i called.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.