Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

input plese

680 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  korg70kbc 
#1 ·
I decided while the truck was sitting waiting for me to register it, :( that I would do some cleaning so I pulled the seats so I could clean the carpet better, so do I put a rubber coating underneath or ? I'm thinking of sound/heat barrier as my cab is usually pretty hot, for me at least........

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
:hehe: but my carpet is super clean & I will be doing the seats tomorrow after I go boating......u'd be shocked at how dirty it is between the seats. esp with my coffee spilling abilities......:wink[3]:
Plus, I wanted to look at the switch on the drivers seat as it acts up here & there so I figure I can't drive it (legally) so I might as well do the stuff u never get done when u need to drive it.

#5 ·
is that dynamat? or ? whatever its called? that is why I thought to use the rubberized underbody stuff :dunno: only cuz i have a ton of it :rofl:

#8 ·
you could do a coat of rhino lining or something, but it wouldn't be all that much of a help with the heat or noise.

That's what the carpet is there for.

If you use Dynamat or something similar, now that's a different (and expensive) story.

#9 ·
yeah, thats why I asked, I guess I will just make the carpet & seats pretty again & put it all back. EXCEPT ANYONE have a template or plan for rear storage bins??? I don't use my back seat & would rather have storage, but can't find the threads of those who did them:dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.