Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Front end air bags

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  NotStock 
#1 ·
I found a company that has a really cool 4link with airbags for the front end but that is just too crazy. What about putting some riderite bags in the front? Think that would help smooth out the ride some?

I saw an ad for a company called sumosprings that claims to have something for the front to help smooth out some of the road shock. Most seem to be for 4x2.
SumoSprings | Ford F-250 SD Pickup Truck | FREE Shipping!

#5 ·
I am not interested in the system for lift more for the better ride. What does something like this cost and is there a huge difference in ride quality?

#6 ·
Gotcha. Yes there is a definite increase in ride quality on the 99-04 trucks. If your not after the lift aspect, I would look more towards coilovers. We can build a 4 link kit to accept the coilovers aswell. Bags are great because of their wide range of adjustability for load and driving condition. But a well tuned set of coilovers is hard to beat for ride comfort, not to mention they are less maintnence. A complete 4 link kit, not including coilovers or bags (depending on which way you went) would run you $2k+-.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.