Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

why doesnt my truck have emblems.

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  billydakid1567 
#1 ·
ive been wundering for a long time but have never seen another truck that doesnt have the powerstroke emblem on it. is there a reason or did someone just take them off. every other truck in my area has them so i was just trying to figure out if there was a reason. i know stupid question, but curiosity killed the cat.

#3 ·
My guess is that either the previous owner took them off, or that the truck has been repainted and the body shop left them off (or the truck was in an accident, body shop removed 1 side to match the other, previous owner saved on deductible by not ordering new badges)

#4 ·
well it used to be a fleet truck and i bought it off of ebay and they have a free report now a days and it siad no accidents so i dont think it was a accident. i know ford sometimes for certian packages on some models doent include badges but ive never seen it on a truck thats why im wondering.

#5 ·
I left mine off when I painted it... If they looked better, I'd put 'em back on. Not worth it to me to buy 'em eather...

Otherwise, I can add nothing informative to your question... neat quirk tho...

#6 ·
yeah im going with since it was a fleet truck it might have just been not placed on the truck at all... at the farm i worked on we had bought two brand new 02 strokers and they never had badges from ford so... theres another thing for you ... but cant say for your truck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.