Join Date: Apr 2010
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Deactivating/activating the autolock feature
Before following the procedure, make sure that the ignition is OFF and
all vehicle doors are closed.
You must complete steps 1-7 within 30 seconds or the procedure will
have to be repeated. If the procedure needs to be repeated, you must
wait 30 seconds.
1. Turn the ignition key to ON.
2. Press the power door unlock control three times.
3. Turn the ignition key from ON to OFF.
4. Press the power door unlock control three times.
5. Turn the ignition back to ON. The horn will chirp.
6. Press the unlock control, then press the lock control. The horn will
chirp once if autolock was deactivated or twice (one short and one long
chirp) if autolock was activated. Note: Pressing the power door
lock/unlock control again will toggle between activating and deactivating
the autolock feature.
7. Turn the ignition to OFF. The horn will chirp once to confirm the
procedure is complete.