99-02 F-350 Gvw - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2007, 07:26 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrenalinejunky
99-02 F-350 Gvw

Just checking what the GVWR is on F-350 SRW and DRW for a quad cab, or crew cab. Updating the truck prolly after I get my oil samples back and find out why the metal in the oil. Looking for the max GVWR with 14k trailer and needing to stay under 26k for Pa. class C license.]

Think is it pretty sweet the '08 f-250 quadcab srw has a 10k
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2007, 04:56 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to rufushusky
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalinejunky View Post
Just checking what the GVWR is on F-350 SRW and DRW for a quad cab, or crew cab. Updating the truck prolly after I get my oil samples back and find out why the metal in the oil. Looking for the max GVWR with 14k trailer and needing to stay under 26k for Pa. class C license.]

Think is it pretty sweet the '08 f-250 quadcab srw has a 10k
99-04 Ford Trucks GVW:

F250: 8800#s
F350 srw: 9900#s
F350DRW: 11500#s

That is the general. I think it is a little different depending on the package and options of the truck but no more than 300#s or so.

2005+
F250: 10,000#s
F350 srw: 11500#s
F350 drw: 13000#s
Old 04-26-2007, 04:45 PM

thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated!!!!
Old 04-28-2007, 04:25 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

i got a class 2 on mine even tho thats not right for the trucks weight . its about 80 bucks a year class 3 is like 150 and 4b is close too 200 smackers ouch
Old 05-02-2007, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keystone crawler View Post
i got a class 2 on mine even tho thats not right for the trucks weight . its about 80 bucks a year class 3 is like 150 and 4b is close too 200 smackers ouch
According to the local notary the f350 is only a class 2, and only rated for 7900lbs towing. As far as price of classes, it sux!! BUT cheaper than my morning was after getting stopped buy a PSP trooper on SR15!!!!! Didn't know that I needed a CDL type medical card since trailer is more than 10k, didn't know needed fire extinguisher, flares, or emergency triangles. License plate light was unplugged from bumper and hanging ((not in proper working order)). Didn't have a tarp on the dirt in bed ((dust from sweeping parking lots, and only as high as wheel wells in bed)) and no it wasn't blowing out being I wet it down at the last account....... Told the trooper that I normally tow with an f550 with 17,500 gvwr, was told not to do that either because I don't have a class A CDL. So off to DMV to get need literature for proper licensing, and now in market for 2001-2002 F350 super or crew cab DRW!!!
Sorry for the rant...... just hate being stopped and I know I am extra careful when it comes to safety and I used common sense, unlike some ppl that might have all the requirements by law but ... well you know what I am saying.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.