Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Napa 6637 Filter Heads Up

5K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  BGJ 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, Just got back from Napa and got a new Intake filter 6637 and they are on sale for $26.21. Might just go back and get another one. FYI all there Napa gold filters are on sale also. The store I got it from was in Sandy, Oregon, but you can check your local stores.

#7 ·
I just happened to be in there and the lady said all Napa's filters are on sale this month. I didn't ever check for an add or anything. And i did go to a different store and they had the same sale, so it wasn't just that specific store. Hope this helps good luck!

#8 ·
shoot! i was just there:doh::doh:

#10 ·
Even $50 would seem like a sale. I called our local NAPA and they wanted $67 and change. Ended up buying it from Amazon for $37 I think.

#12 ·
I just happened to be in there and the lady said all Napa's filters are on sale this month. I didn't ever check for an add or anything. And i did go to a different store and they had the same sale, so it wasn't just that specific store. Hope this helps good luck!
That's the Napa I go to as well. Bobbi (the lady that you talked to) always hooks me up. I stocked on filters the last time they had a 50% sale on filters which was a couple months ago. I bought about 150 bucks worth of filters which ended up being about 18 or so oil and air filters.

#13 ·
Yep that would be her, I also went to the Napa in Gresham and they had the same deal. Small world

#14 ·
I got my napa for 67 $ also, no mean to hijack but i can get some fleetguard for 22 $, any of you have experience with fleet, are they good filters ?

#18 ·
hmmmm... I might have to make a trip to NAPA :)

#19 ·
Found out that some of the Napa stores are independently owned and don't have to run the sales the others do. I found this out the hard way after driving back and forth across two counties twice.

#22 ·
That's what I hate about crappa, (nappa) they stock their shelves & I go there when I'm in a bind, but you pay far more there than elsewhere. (under most circumstances IMO) I pay 32 bucks for the Baldwin PA2818 every day of the week but Sundays at the local Filter supply shop. They never have sales, just honest , fair prices every day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.