What the .... is with the dodge guys - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 73 Old 02-08-2010, 12:47 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What the .... is with the dodge guys

Im getting real tired of all these ****y dodge guys.... they all think they are the best around here.... i just went to the store down the road to get some milk for the morning and i get out of my truck and these 4 kids in a dodge rev there engine, and call me a fag, and say my piece of **** ford cant beat anything.... this is at kingsoopers at midnight.... do they have nothing else to do? but any way since im getting very tired of it i yell back at them to wait there, i go in buy my milk and come out and there still there. they talk more crap and i just said lets see whos faster and well i pull on them like a mother and whoop there *** and at the next light they keep talking crap and flipping me off.... im SOOO tired of dodge faggots like this.

Sorry for the rant but its getting really annoying.

Mike:
2003 F250 CCSB 4X4, 6.0L powerstroke.
-Sinister coolant filter
-Upgraded blue spring
-5" diamond eye exhaust W/ 6" tip
-Edge CS
-SCT tuner W/ vivians looney tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 73 Old 02-08-2010, 01:18 AM
Mob boss

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
first they talk chit. you make em eat their own words. and too pridefull to admit that they lost....

immature is what they are

them kids are still having their parents pay for stuff most likely.

2006 Ford F250 CCSB FX4 6.0

Sold
1997 F350 CCLB 2WD 7.3
1999 F350 CCLB 4WD 7.3
2003 F350 CCLB FX4 6.0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LSP Chapter Director

LSP Group Threads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 73 Old 02-08-2010, 03:34 AM
My 6OH Hates Me

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
what azzhats

Mike

"The Iron Pig"

post #4 of 73 Old 02-08-2010, 04:40 AM

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dereku
Yup parental funded immaturity thats what that is. I sadly see superduty owners like that by me too. And 1 moron with a big lifted 02 chevy that has 600hp lol and a stock exhaust

2002 f250 BFT Edition

post #5 of 73 Old 02-08-2010, 05:47 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
that's when you just look at them and point down at your crotch, they will get the idea and you don't even have to cuss ha. It's always better to not show them they pissssed you off, just makes them more mad.

2000 F250 7.3L EX.Cab Short Bed -05 Front end w/ HID's - Leveling shackles - Wicked wheel - Dipricol gauges - FORD AIS intake - Foil Delete - LINE-X Rockers - CCV dump - 315/70/17 BFG A/T with Eagle Alloy 197's - ELC w/ coolant filter and around the belt hose - PHP Hydra - Hpress oil x

On the way--
-Fusion front bumper - ATS 3" fender flares

post #6 of 73 Old 02-08-2010, 06:05 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Where was that at? Aren't you up in Ft Morgan area? Dodge guys are usually the gayest ones, probably cause dodges have bigger visor mirrors to put their makeup on with

Those turds always seem to run up on me when my truck is cold, so I can't play. They usually just buz by me, and romp the go pedal a little with that loud azz straight piped John Deere exhaust

2006 F350 SOLD
* KMC XD Monsters wrapped in Hankook ATM's
* 08 style mirrors
* 4" TB exhaust
* SCT X2 with Gearhead, PHP and ID tunes
* Edge Insight CTS

* Blue FPR spring
* 6.4 Banjos

* Dfuser coolant filter
* Stage1 MTW turbo

New truck has a Cummins and a handshaker
post #7 of 73 Old 02-08-2010, 06:22 AM
Viking Heavy Diesel

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Dodge guys dont even try that crap with me and the funny part is my truck probably couldn't beat a stock Dodge.

Project Frankenstein

1997 Ford F-350, Dually conversion, Cobra 29 LX CB, 12000 watt converter, All LED lights, TW tunes, 4" DP, Napa Intake, coolant filter, 140cc Injectors and lots of running lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPLOSIV View Post
Thanks. I'll give er a good wackin in the morning.
post #8 of 73 Old 02-08-2010, 07:34 AM

It’s like the guys that bought a Honda but really want a Harley. My opinion is most of them are buying the Dodge over the Ford….because of price. The Dodge trucks are far cheaper than the Ford’s…..They Know It and Have to Justify Their Inferior Trucks.

The Dodge guys know they bought a cheaper truck and are just PO’ed….like the Honda folks…LOL

2006 F-350, Lariat, DRW, 4X4, TowBoss 4.30, 100 gal fuel capacity

Logged more than 32,000 "hard working" miles towing RV..23,465 GVW.

"We’ll find out who's skinny-dipping…..when the tide goes out"…
post #9 of 73 Old 02-08-2010, 09:35 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
Where was that at? Aren't you up in Ft Morgan area? Dodge guys are usually the gayest ones, probably cause dodges have bigger visor mirrors to put their makeup on with

Those turds always seem to run up on me when my truck is cold, so I can't play. They usually just buz by me, and romp the go pedal a little with that loud azz straight piped John Deere exhaust
It was at a kingsoopers in longmont (cant think of where ft morgan is ) its about 5 miles west of HWY 66 and I-25... maybe you know where that is?

Mike:
2003 F250 CCSB 4X4, 6.0L powerstroke.
-Sinister coolant filter
-Upgraded blue spring
-5" diamond eye exhaust W/ 6" tip
-Edge CS
-SCT tuner W/ vivians looney tune
post #10 of 73 Old 02-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDougall View Post
It was at a kingsoopers in longmont (cant think of where ft morgan is ) its about 5 miles west of HWY 66 and I-25... maybe you know where that is?
Yeah, I've been past there many times for my old job (waste oil furnace tech)

Oops, Ft Morgan is out east off I-76 FWIW

2006 F350 SOLD
* KMC XD Monsters wrapped in Hankook ATM's
* 08 style mirrors
* 4" TB exhaust
* SCT X2 with Gearhead, PHP and ID tunes
* Edge Insight CTS

* Blue FPR spring
* 6.4 Banjos

* Dfuser coolant filter
* Stage1 MTW turbo

New truck has a Cummins and a handshaker
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode