05-07 grille - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
05-07 grille

what should you expect to pay for a 05-07 grille new or used?
thanks

also what do you have to do to the header pannel to do this swap?

and do you guys trust certifit parts? i just got off the phone with them and there local so no shipping and its only about 140 for the harley lights

Last edited by nboeger4; 01-12-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Powerstroke Junkie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nothing to the header panel, guy on Ebay selling trimmed 05 grills for the 99-03 trucks for around $300, a grill alone can be had for $150 from Ford and follow the cutting instructions listed in the mod section.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:09 PM

well i found one for 100 bucks with a factory blemish so i think im going to jump on that.

also what do you have to do to the header pannel for the headlights?

and what about the headlights from certifit? trust them or not?
Old 01-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Edition Send a message via Yahoo to Rockstar Edition
my old front end was certifit and Id use them ANY TIME. you can get a new grille from certifit for about 80 bucks....go that route don't go factory blemished...as for the header panel, if you're doing headlights and all, just buy the header panel from certifit a well, takes about 15 minutes to swap.

here are some pics of the grille I bought from them, when I bought it back in April it was only 72 bucks. in my headlights, header panel, grille I have 256 bucks out the door brand new through certifit, the whole front end cost me right about 250 bucks after I sold all my original stock parts.....without I only have about 500

Chad

Last edited by Rockstar Edition; 01-12-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:17 PM

they said the harley lights were about 140 for the set. i forgot to ask if that was with bulbs or not. header pannel was 45. and i didnt ask about the grille since i thought 100 bucks with a blemish was a good deal but if its only 80 for a new one ill just go that route. i just wanna make sure these lights arnt crap cuz i dont want them leaking.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Edition Send a message via Yahoo to Rockstar Edition
yes they come with all the bulbs. the lights are VERY good quality, they are headlight depo which is a great company. they come with ALL bulbs and all look excellent. you can inspect every part before you buy them at certifit.

Chad
Old 01-12-2010, 03:27 PM

do they have just the normal grille without the insert? yours looks good but i dont know that i would like the look of it on my truck
Old 01-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Banned

you'll have to call them and see....do you have a certifit near you? even if it's within 2 hours or so it's worth the drive in what you save on the prices...

they had it when I was looking though....that's the stock lariat chrome package grille...

Chad
Old 01-12-2010, 03:38 PM

ya there like less then 30 min. i thought that was the normal grille with a billet insert. i didnt know it was the lariat one. i would rather have the normal one on mine i think. i wish your truck was black chad so i could see how the lariat one looks with a black truck
Old 01-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Banned

well you can always wait about a month after I get home to see what it looks like on a black truck LOL. my buddy has the harley grille( almost the same just black ) on his black superduty harley clone, it looks pretty sweet, if you went with the black front end I'd go with a black grille, otherwise I think it would look pretty good with the color contrasts.

Chad
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.