guess I need to choose better friends - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Edition Send a message via Yahoo to Rockstar Edition
guess I need to choose better friends

so I was playing on craigslist tonight and happened to run across the same dvd player that someone stole out of my truck....I ran the phone number that was in there to my cell phone( well my wife did ). it came back to a guy that was supposed to be a friend of mine. in order to take the dvd player he ended up busting out my window and NEATLY taking apart my dash to pull out the dvd player.......I finally found out who stole it.....paybacks are DEFINITELY going to happen when I get home....I fu(kin hate people that steal, and what makes it worse was the guy was supposed to be a friend of mine.

Chad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2009, 11:37 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
call the police. I know its not the same as a whoopin but still not bad. get arrested enough and eventually do time
Old 12-20-2009, 11:41 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Edition Send a message via Yahoo to Rockstar Edition
well the wife is gonna call him and have her friend meet up with him and get all his information and then we're calling the police.....it really p*sses me off to no end knowing that a "friend" made me spend an extra couple hundred dollars and stuff....I would have TOTALLY given it to him if he'd asked because I wanted a new one anyway and I didn't pay anything for it........so it wouldn't have been a loss to me, but now Im just really angry

Chad
Old 12-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Serving Our Country!

i would let the law handle it.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Other vehicle is an F250

Sorry to hear about this. It looks like you may be in the big sandbox. I know this makes it worse but it may keep you out of jail! Wish you luck.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:47 AM
Banned

haha yeah Im in the box right now....it will give me some time to really cool off, but I told the wife if she sees him to make sure and tell him to keep clear from me. if I see him I may do something VERY bad, I hate thieves, and even worse is the fact that it's someone that I've bent over backwards to help without question. I mean seriously, this guy needed his girlfriends car hauled to Va Beach from SC, I had no questions, we got in the truck, picked up the trailer, and headed to SC ON MY DIME and pulled it back ON MY DIME, and didn't ask for a dollar from him!

Chad
Old 12-20-2009, 12:51 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Well, in the end, you know the man you are! You know the man he is.
Would of been one thing to break his head if you caught him in the act. I would understand your reaction. But let common sense prevail. Its only a window and a stereo.
Not family. Take care of yourself where you are. Come home safely, be with family.
Let the law do their job.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:43 PM
Other vehicle is an F250

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmount View Post
Well, in the end, you know the man you are! You know the man he is.
Would of been one thing to break his head if you caught him in the act. I would understand your reaction. But let common sense prevail. Its only a window and a stereo.
Not family. Take care of yourself where you are. Come home safely, be with family.
Let the law do their job.
Well said.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Powerstroke Junkie

He should be on Worlds Dumbest Criminals!!! I can't believe he put it on Craigslist, and then used your phone number!!!
Old 12-20-2009, 02:05 PM

WOW what a dumb@$$ yup let the cops deal with it if they dont do much hahaha ya lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.