Comments on IssPro Gauge package - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2007, 01:17 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Comments on IssPro Gauge package

Hello all,

I'm about to order the Isspro 3 gauge package pillar mount for my truck from DieselManor - Taking the Mystery out of Diesel Performance and install it myself.

I was impressed by the completeness of the kit. Everything required for install is included (supposedly). They have good photos with descriptions on their website with step by step installation instructions.

Anyone have any comments, good or bad on this package or ease of installation or alternatives I should look at.

I'd prefer not to have gauge dealers comment on this post please.

Thanks,
John
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2007, 05:52 AM
Desert Shield/Storm Vet

I bought my kit from them and really like the isspro gauges. You will need to buy the paint to match your interior paint for the piller pod. I also bought the Air intake heater delete plug with boost fitting to hook my boost gauge to. Better then drilling the y pipe in my eyes. Its time consuming but if you can follow directions you shouldn't have a problem with the install. Actually don't be afraid from any feedback from the vendors on this site as they are all very helpfull here not going to stear you wrong or try to get you to buy their stuff they will add their opinions to help you make an informed decision just my 2 cents. Good luck and if you have anymore questions post them up!
Old 03-19-2007, 09:48 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I helped a guy install his kit this weekend... I was impressed... Everything but the tap, drill and hand cleaner was included...
Old 03-19-2007, 03:45 PM

I have had the Issrpo's in the past. I'm partial to Autometer. Check out summit racing. The have complete packages for the Superduty for $300. I think that is a great deal.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:15 PM

Funny I cant stand Autometer... Lighting sucks... went thru 4 boost gauges, nothing special like manifold pressure, HPO...
Old 03-19-2007, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Funny I cant stand Autometer... Lighting sucks... went thru 4 boost gauges, nothing special like manifold pressure, HPO...
Hmm. Thats the first time I have heard anything bad about autometer. Guess I'll have rethink my next guage package. I'm leaning towards the Juice with Attitude anyway.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:59 PM

Isspro has a new line coming out soon... might hold out a bit longer!
Old 03-19-2007, 05:10 PM

Any information on them? One of the things that steer me away from the isspros are the "boring" look. I had them in the past on my Cummins, and they always worked great. Just very plain looking. Of course cosmetics are not everything.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:03 PM

Nothing I can say just yet... but they will be cool! And some differant stuff that other gauge companys wont build...
Old 03-20-2007, 02:01 AM

Thanks for all the comments guys. I thought the Isspro gauges that match my current gauges might look pretty good.

The fact that I have to paint my own pillar mount has turned into a real pain in the beepbeepbeep. I ordered the paint from my local Ford Dealer. They called three days later and told me it was in and if I wanted it I needed to come on that day because they would be closed forever after the closing time. I arrived 15 minutes prior to official closing time, but it was over, the dealership is no more. Somewhere in there is my can of paint I've already paid for, also drove 1 hour roundtrip to get there. Of course they made me pay for my special order up front. Diesel Manor said they USED to paint them for you, but now they are just too big and busy.

Thanks again for all the comments, glad to hear nothing negative yet on the Isspro.

John

Last edited by John S; 03-20-2007 at 11:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.