Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Auto Engineuity Needed in Las Cruces NM

970 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Peterbilt66 
#1 ·
Anyone in or near Las Cruces NM, have Auto Engineuity and or something similar? have a random SES light that I would love to know what is causing it without going to the stealership. no power loss or running rough other then when starting cold. And would like to reprogram for larger tires.

#2 ·
Hey neighbor! I don't have AE, but I do have torque and an OBD2 sender which read CEL's as well. If you need AE did you try posting on the Southwest Diesel Syndicate Facebook group?

What are the circumstances of the light coming on?

#3 ·
Hey! I have torque pro but it dosent pull any codes, and the ses light doesn't stay on long enough. Comes and goes at random. From just after startup to sometimes cruising down the highway. And I'll try posting on the Facebook page to see if some has AE. As I'd like to adjust my speedo for larger tires

#4 ·
Sounds like an idm code. I don't think torque pro reads it.

Download car gauge pro and read it.
Do a buzz test too

#5 ·
I'll give car gauge pro a try, do you like it better then torque pro?

#6 ·
Blue99stroker you were right on the money, p1316 IDM code, buzz test came up with 1272, 1274 cyl 2 and 4. looks like I'll be ohming out the harness and or pulling the drivers side valve cover for a look. Thanks for the help. Car Gauge pro is what I needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.