Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Let's see your Dually Trucks!!!

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  mhelm 
#1 ·
Morning All,

Let's see your dually trucks!...What you got for mods, tires, mileage etc....Would you ever go back to a SRW?

Looking to be inspired and get even more ideas.....

Thanks Guys!

#5 ·
I'LL SHOW U MINE ,,IF U SHOW ME YOUR'S ,FIRST,, just kidding I don't have one ,, sorry I couldn't resist's..

#6 ·
Ill post some pics of my 550 when i get them on my computer.

But i would NEVER go back to a SRW for a work truck.

And i would NEVER go back to daily driving my 550 now that i have my excursion unless i absolutely had to.

Best of both worlds!

#7 · (Edited)
I use the dually for heavy loads (and when the 6.4 is broke :)) and srw for daily driver (more power, better ride)

HA, got em to load! :)

Reactions: rsater1
#8 ·
10 -4 ..my dad is old school .believes there's no difference in ride /axles ..,,,family . gota love it ,,

#11 ·
I'm not sure I would ever put 7000lbs on the back of my dually, haha. How'd it ride?

#14 · (Edited)
Here is my truck working for a living. I transport big 5th wheels. This is the biggest I've ever hauled, it's 44ft triple axle w/20k gvw. The truck was amazing after the mods I did, It pulled up the mountains with no problem and i didn't even have to disengage the cruise. It's a totally different truck. AWESOME

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.