Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Any Tennesse And Kentucky Stroker clubs???

918 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  PWRSTROKETHIS 
#1 ·
Hey just got some good news and some bad news bad news first I'm PCSing to Campbell from Ft Drum. The good news is I'm going to try and become a Night Stalker 160Th SOAR (Special Operation Aviation Regiment):rod::woot: and getting my beautiful truck away from all the salt and rust up there:thumb:. So I have a few questions about Ky and TN. I was wondering if there are any other PS Guys in Ky or TN (I know bowling green is in KY so there has to be some one) any clubs or groups that get together down around the Campbell, Bowling Green or Nashville area??:confused: I'm tired of some of the guys in NY anyways (SPC BOBO :tard: Thinks his 1985 IDI Diesel is better then My 2002 7.3l and says his can out pull a 24 valve Cummins) But anyways a little off topic there If anyone is out there Let me know wont be there until January but as soon as summer rolls around would like to meet up with some other Smoker Strokers, gear heads and Good old PS buddys!!! :icon_ford:

#5 ·
Hey Toddy guess what Im from AZ born and raised!! Have fun in the PHX sun!!!

#6 ·
This is great alot more people then when i was in NY I think campbell is starting to grow on me hold on a second Any where would be better where i dont have to worry about rust. No Doubt I will have fun i just need to get my truck set up and get my 1964 Riviera to the track and shows (truck does the towing and some racing when its done)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.