Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Parts needed

603 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  orng1 
#1 ·
SO I went on a road trip from maine down to florida. Had a couple issues along the way. :doh:

One that I resolved by just BARELY making it into autozones parking lot. Between auto zone and advance auto up and around the corner, we determined that my alternator was bad. (I was 90% sure thats what it was, but AZ couldn't test my alt on their machine, and I had to walk about 1/2 mile up the road to advance to have them test it) Replaced that, and all is fine.

The other is that I got into a lil bit of a fender bender up in Virgina. Took out my LF fender, corner marker, trim around the fender well, and my front bumper.

I was planning on changing my headlights anyways to the 05 style. I'm thinking of taking this opportunity to do the 05 nose swap on my ex. Looking to see what people have for parts laying around to make the swap as painless (And CHEAP) as possible. :thumb:

Exactly what do I need for parts?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.