Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Urgent help needed during lift! Please im desperate...

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  kbragg430 
#1 ·
Im installing a 3.5 inch shackle hanger lift on my 02 f350 and cant get the front springs into the new front hangers. Any advice please?? Im desperate

#3 ·
Ive got an adj trac bar but its like the axle is ahifted forward on the passenger side. The kit said to remove the stock teac bar while installing the lift

#4 ·
Do i try to like pull the axle forward with say a tow strap? Im really at a loss

#5 ·
Or can i remove the u bolt brackets move the springs forward? Im done trying to put the lift on. Im now trying to gwt it back together to let a professional finish the job. Is it okay to move the springs forward so i can drive it to a shop?

#7 ·
Yes its a shackle hanger kit. Should i take the leafs completely out? Set them, then move and bolt the axle?

#8 ·
When I was doing my leveling kit, I had to use a strap and a come-along attached to tje trans crossmember to pull the passenger side of the axle backward. It was the only way it was going to line up.

#9 ·
I was able to use a pallet jack and wood with a big ol ratchet strap to line everything up finally. I was just worried about dropping the axle off. I will never try this again haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.