Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Just for looks

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Jake 
#1 ·
had a little time lately so i have done a few asthetics to the truck.

had a peterbilt badge that i found on the ground at a truck stop about a year ago so i put it on the front.

Raul hooked it up with the stubbie antenna

got a new antenna set up for my cb cause i was tired of seeing the damage the magnet was doing to the roof of my truck.

Got some high heat paint and painted the end of my exhaust. gonna do the rest underneath later.

here are the full shots of the truck after everything.

See less See more
#3 ·
thanks, i like it too, wanted something different but havent found a black axhaust tip yet, gonna have to make my own later i guess, cause i am not paying RBP $200 bucks for it.

#5 ·
sweet that is one of the items on my to do list is paint the rims black. been trying to find a set of the plain steel rims from the XL's to get them powder coated or something and have two sets.

#7 ·
yeah it does. working on that. it needs a lot of attention right now. just havent had the money for it all. haha. so they will probably run til there aint nothing left on em.

#8 ·
Hey, nothing wrong with that set of Goodyear Bald Eagles!!!!! lol

#9 ·
thats how i do it, i got the chip and exaust, and all these look good things but my 8.00 set of windshield wipers are freakin sun melted to the wiendshield and dont wipe water for nothin, but the mods were way more important

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.