No respect! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
99-03 7.3L Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to White7.3stroker
No respect!

Id love to be close to the truck when someone decides to take a screwdriver to a lock cylinder and punch them in the face! its not my truck but its my dads and it just makes me sick that people have nothing better to do but mess up other peoples things that they work hard for! And ik there are alot of other guys that have had the same or worse done to them! But i just figured id post it up and see vent just a little! Luckily they didnt get in even tho there isnt anything in the truck but they did mess up the handle and the key cylinder and dented the door..

Sent from my DROID X2
Attached Thumbnails
No respect!-uploadfromtaptalk1343429635412.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2012, 04:25 PM

I see your in NC. Same thing happened to my buddy and two other trucks in the concord area. All they stile was a old I phone 3s which barely worked.
Apparently someone saw a black male and white female drive off in a white Mercedes car with Florida plates. Sorry bout your truck man.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 07-27-2012, 04:53 PM

Well it was up at concord mills when it happened my sis was driving it but she didnt notice it until the next morning..and its my dads truck but it just really makes me not want to drive mine up there...one of my buddys had his broken into up there at carrabas a couple years ago..

Sent from my DROID X2
Old 07-27-2012, 05:59 PM

Same exact thing happened to my truck. Same exact way. Flat head into the lock and just turned it and popped the lock. Stole my GPS, Stereo deck, and iPod. Right in front of my house last month. They also got my buddies mustang around the corner. Stole his iPod and $700 touch screen deck. All I have to say is, the police didnt get them this time, but Karma will catch up real soon and they'll be hating life. Wish I still had my iPod and stereo deck though =(. The stock deck just sucks so much lol
Old 07-27-2012, 06:16 PM

Yea ik what your saying that really sucks!! I hate to hear when it happens to anybody i have been thinking about installing the ford factory key pad on my truck and removing all of my lock cylinders off my truck like i did to a buddy's..well i mean put the handles that have no key holes up front where they have nothing to knock out..i guess its that or just deal with it and risk it where ever u go..

Sent from my DROID X2
Old 07-27-2012, 06:55 PM

Hate to say it but you almost save your self some headache if you just leave the door unlocked. My friend had the glass knocked out of his drivers side and all they took was a 70 dollar tom tom. Literally cost more to fix his truck than the gps. Luckily they were to dumb to take the $700 cash in the center console.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:00 PM

Well i hate to say it but your right! Heck my back glass latch is broke on mine right now so they wouldnt habe to do much..but maybe they were leaving that 700$ to help with the repair bill?

Sent from my DROID X2
Old 07-27-2012, 07:05 PM

Is there anyway to prevent someone from using a screw driver to break in? I know riffraff sells these metal plates that go behind the door handle to prevent somone from prying underneath...but idk if that will stop them just shoving a flat head in and turning it

Sent from my DROID3
Old 07-27-2012, 07:05 PM

The only time I lock my truck is when its at my work because i am not allowed to carry my pistol there. So it gets locked up in my truck. I had a gps stolen out of my truck in my drive way they left the mount and the power cord that was hooked up to the gps. About a year and a half later it showed back up laying on the dash when I got ready to leave for work. I was shocked.
Old 07-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Premium Member

Same exact thing happened to me.....sucks!!! and I had my Viper alarm unplugged because it made a humming sound...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.