Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Custom Bumper Finished

4K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  AlwaysStrokin' 
#1 ·
So after a couple of weeks I finally finished and installed my bumper that I built. I am not a fabricator by any means, but it turned out pretty sweet in my opinion.

I put a 10' rigid light bar spot and a pair of rigid duallys that are the flood pattern. I went for a drive once it got dark and man is it an awesome combo. I can't even tell my headlights are on anymore with all that beautiful led light.

Before:

After:

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good! I love the rigid lights, I only own a few of the smaller ones but holy cow they are bright !

#3 ·
You're not a fabricator and you built that?! I think you deserve the fabricator title.

Looks awesome.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#10 ·
Thank man.

Where's the "add to cart" button?
Haha I wish I could whip this out and make some money on them but it took me too long I don't have any of those kind of tools.

wow that looks awesome!

What was your total cost?
Did you have a plan, or cad drawing?
I think I had about $350 in steel and $600 in lights, and probably $50 in grinding wheels.

thats is really nice work. Post up nite pics, w teh lights on
I'll do that soon maybe tonight if I can get around to it.

#4 ·
Where's the "add to cart" button?

#6 ·
+1 on the fabricator title

Looks really good man. I've been thinking about trying to do one myself, except I'm not a fabricator.

#7 ·
wow that looks awesome!

What was your total cost?
Did you have a plan, or cad drawing?

#9 ·
thats is really nice work. Post up nite pics, w teh lights on

#12 ·
#16 ·
HAHA. I got that same crap from all my friends when I installed my cab lights.

#17 ·
The bumper looks bad *** man, btw did you buy the grille or did you paint it yourself?

Sent from my iPod touch using AG Free

#18 ·
Haha crooked my a$$. very funny guys.

The grille is off an xl model, but they are kinda a grayish color so I sprayed with plastidip. That stuff is pretty sweet, very professional looking.

I sprayed the bumper with Raptor by U-Pol. It's really nice stuff and durable.

#20 ·
looks Great man! +1 on your fabricator title as well

#23 ·
A couple pics of the rigid lights at night about 60 yards from the house in the driveway.

Just Headlights on bright. (ON EDIT: These are HID headlights so they are already pretty freaking bright.)

Just Rigid lights

Everything.

It definitely makes a big difference.

#25 ·
I can't see it either stupid phone

#26 ·
Sorry guys I'm not sure what happened.

#29 ·
You can't delete the pictures from photobucket. If you do, any pictures that you linked are disabled.

Just like the pic in your sig.

#30 ·
I think I was messing around with my setting and accidentally hit the encrypt photos or something so it cut the links I had.

Sent from my iPhone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.