ddm tuning!!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
99-03 7.3L Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ddm tuning!!!!

I ordered new bulbs for my hids system on January 17th and they have still not arrived!!! The tracking number shows them coming from CHINA on January 30th then to JFK Airport, then to Jamaca,NY and that is where they still are apparently. I've talked with DDM, USPS, and my local post office. This is rediculous. I had done business with DDM prior and never had a problem, but come on!! I just had to vent. I thought I was doing good by buying an American product little to know they just order it from China.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
that sucks.... always wondered how they were able to offer them soo cheap... Just fyi its very rare for a HID kit to be made in USA.. most of the good sets are made in Germany...
Old 02-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

your surprised that everything that is supposedly made in the USA is made in China? I always hear so much complaining about how stuff is coming from China, but China has the US on a leash like dogs, because the US are just plain idiots. America brought this upon themselves, and now we owe a crap load of money to the Chinese. Garbage products that come from China is garbage because manufactures in the US want them to be garbage. There are a lot of high end things that are made in China. The Chinese manufacture products by what the US tells them to make the product out of. Not CHINA.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Premium Member

I know better than to think these products are us made but you would expect these companies that sell these products to have some stock. My main problem is that they arrived in New York on January 31st and they are still in New York as far as anybody knows. I called DDM, USPS,and my local post office and all they can do is read me the same tracking info I can read online. I'm just tired of driving around with one head light for almost a month lol
Old 02-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselflash View Post
I know better than to think these products are us made but you would expect these companies that sell these products to have some stock. My main problem is that they arrived in New York on January 31st and they are still in New York as far as anybody knows. I called DDM, USPS,and my local post office and all they can do is read me the same tracking info I can read online. I'm just tired of driving around with one head light for almost a month lol
im not sure if this is the case but it could be stuck in customs? or it got misplaced at that facility.... i have had packages go out and they show they got to a certain location and end up not leaving there... somehow they misplaced it...
Old 02-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Premium Member

You are right the postal service seems to think they are stuck in customs. What a hassle.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:45 PM

it's been a month, damn..sorry to hear man. It sucks when things like this happens, especially with a reputable company. I hear where your coming from though when u say they should have stock on these things on hand. They should've let you know beforehand that it would be coming from overseas.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:26 AM

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Old 02-10-2012, 12:01 PM

There shipping and customer service suck

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Old 02-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Premium Member

Heres an update, after being in New York at customs for 17 days my headlight bulbs have made it from New York to...................drum roll please........New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is a long damn way from the Alabama/Tennessee line
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.