Here are some photos of my progress.
Prep, all needed tools for job.
Aftermarket lamp seals are iffy, takes about 5 min to run some silicon on both lamps. I used flowable to be sure it gets in the gaps.
removed lamps and signals, required a bent awl to take the back clips out (2) per side.
Cut/grind. I ended up using my grinder 4", sawzall, and my dremel. Took my time trimming,fitting,trimming,grinding, grinding,fitting so on and so on.
One side is done (had to remove grille to properly execute cuts and trims)
Same for other side (getting closer and trying not to rush) To mount top I used 4 cage u nuts, 4 locking washers and 1/4" fine threaded bolts (4), 2 per side. Also, it did require a couple small drills on top of the header panel to fit the top mounts properly.