Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Yes or no?

2K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  Banshee34 
#1 ·
The more I see this on these trucks the more I like it. The Westin Bull Bar. Problem is , I see it on lifted trucks. My truck only has a leveling kit, and I aint sure how it would look. Lend me your opinions please? Thanks!

See less See more
#18 ·
Shane... I say if you like it.. go for it.. I think it would look just fine on your truck.

and the extra weight will slow you down at the track!!!

#20 ·
yeah looks good

#23 ·
i was gonna get one but then i a got an hid kit for my foglights and that bull bar blocks your fogs so i decided no

#24 ·
#26 ·
If you want big get a RoadArmour. We have sold a couple of them and they are NASTY huge. I only sold one of the Warn bumpers, but they just came out. Very nice also. The RoadArmour is more contoured like the factory bumper. Either way they are F'n sweet!

#27 ·
When I go BIG, this is what I'll be getting! I've been wanting one for a couple years now!:)

The only problem now though is, since they were on TV, lead time is eleven fricking weeks! Thats how long a friend just had to wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.