Oke guy's I'm up for a new upgrade on my truck and it's time for a 05 front end conversion but without the headlights (that's for another time).
I searched al the parts that I need on certifit.com but I'm not sure that I have everything that I need.
The problem is that I live in Europe, Belgium so I have to be sure that al the parts are correct before shipping to me.
I know someone in Texas who will do the shipping to Belgium so the parts are first going to him.
The list with partnumbers:
* Bumper front chrome -- FDF320CA
* Bumper moulding front, paint to match -- FDF328BB
* Bumper mounting bracket R -- FDF327C1
* Bumper mounting bracket L -- FDF327C2
* Air deflector, valance panel lower -- FDF 345BA
* Fog light assembly R -- FDF382B3
* Fog light assembly L -- FDF382B4
Are the foglights with the brackets en wiring?
Do I need other stuff to complete te conversion?
The prices on the site, witch one are the one's that I pay? Left collum or right??
Just one thing I'm not sure of is the grille that I had to choose in the list. I want the one from the picture. Witch one is it?
Sorry for al the questions but in the search on the forum I didn't find answers on all my questions