This is what I spent for my 12.5" kit, it is going to be real similar to a 10" kit. You can get this stuff for a little cheaper then this... but it is close...
- Icon 12.5" lift kit - 3,285.00 (comes with crossover steering)
- One Up Offroad Traction Blocks - 1,363.93
- Attitude Performance Re-indexing Ring for the Transfercase - 275.00
- Attitude Performance Transmission Crossmember - 299.00
- Dynatrac Ball Joints - 689.00
- Spyntec Wheel Bearings - 2000.00
- One Up Offroad extended my rear driveline - 1,380.00
- Stainless Brake Lines - 151.80
- Icon's Signature Series Reservoir Shocks - 796.00
- One Up Offroad Carrier Bearing Drop Kit - 175.28 (You don't need this
- Some 40" Toyo M/t's - 2800.00 (I got this a lot cheaper off craigslist)
That all adds up real quick too...
2001 - 14" OUO 525 - 38x15.5x20 Toyo & 20x12 Weld Cheyenne's. Hybrids, 38R, BTS, Spearco, Terminators..
Quote of the Day:
You will get some axle wrap with a heavy trailer, I can feel it when towing my gooseneck with some heavy equipment. My Deavers will wrap enough to make the tires rub the front of the rear fender well if I give it too much throttle on aceleration.