I have always wanted to go higher with my truck. It has been quite a project over the last few years. Well it finally has happened...This is what I ordered...
- Icon 12.5" lift kit
- One Up Offroad Traction Blocks One Up Offroad Home
- Attitude Performance Re-indexing Ring for the Transfercase
- Attitude Performance Transmission Crossmember
- Dynatrac Ball Joints
- One Up Offroad extended my rear driveline
- Stainless Brake Lines
- Icon's Signature Series Reservoir Shocks
- One Up Offroad Carrier Bearing Drop Kit
- Some 40" Toyo M/t's that I got off Craigslist
So far it rides better then the tuff country 6" lift kit, and even turns better too....
I have to thank Clay from Riffraff for getting everything together, he has been a great help to my project. Any of you guys who need anything... and I mean anything, Clay can find it. Shoot him an email and I challenge you to find something that he can't get.....
I also have to thank Milleroutdoors (Mark) for letting me use his shop and helping me out through the whole process!!! Then Rockrunner (Tyler) also helped me out with part of the install. Then thanks to Dave at OUO, he is DA MAN!
Next on the list is some One up offroad steps and their fancy hitch..... and plus some needed gears... :-jammin
Here are some pics... not the greatest. Hopefully the weather gets nicer, it has been pretty nasty the last couple of weeks.