the only ugly thing YOU'LL EVER SEE ON MY TRUCK...AND I KINDA LIKE IT! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
99-03 7.3L Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 04:07 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Edition Send a message via Yahoo to Rockstar Edition
the only ugly thing YOU'LL EVER SEE ON MY TRUCK...AND I KINDA LIKE IT!

so my wife got my exhaust done....it's kinda of a step by step LOL....we started with a 4" bullydog exhaust and I wanted a complete exhaust( wanted to get the smoke out and not coat my undercarriage ). I found a great deal on a 5" turbo back on ebay, it has a 4" downpipe with an adapt portion up to the 5" OUT. I ended up picking it up for 310 dollars shipped. figured I couldn't get a 4" turbo back for that so I bought it.....as I was searching ebay I wanted a MASSIVE tip, just because when Im done with my lift I didnt want a 5 or 6" tip, I found the same tip that purediesel sells for 129 for 90 shipped.....so it showed up 7 days later....well anyway here are the pics tell me what you think....good or bad doesn't matter.

Chad
here's what we started with is the actual pipe kit.

here's the removal of the old pipe...this is how long it was completed...

here's the starting of the install

the guy didnt know you had to cut it to fit a ccsb...he thought you just installed it....moron.

here's a LITTLE more of the installation and this is how it stayed for 2 days until she got it to someone who knew what he was doing!

here's how it looked at the new guys shop...kinda funny because all he builds is choppers in this shop, his other shop he builds fullsize trucks, his old f350 harley had a kelderman kit and custom dual 5" exhaust.

and here's the finished product....yeah that's an 8" exhaust tip

and the one thing she got yelled at for.....notice the giant sticker on my bumper............that's a no go on my trucks.
also notice the pepsi can on the tire in size comparison.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2009, 04:10 AM
I am that hot

Send a message via AIM to superxcrewfx4 Send a message via Yahoo to superxcrewfx4
LOL I love when morons work on my trucks. Nice exhaust never the less, bumper stickers are a nogo i put a few things on the window but thats it
Old 11-11-2009, 04:14 AM
Super Duper Duty

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
looks awesome man
Old 11-11-2009, 04:17 AM

Looks good. Why in the world would they put a sticker on your bumper? lol
Old 11-11-2009, 04:19 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Edition Send a message via Yahoo to Rockstar Edition
some j@ck@ss did it when she went into walgreens, I cant wait for her to leave florida there are so many f*cking stupid people there! MY TRUCK HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM "GRAFFITI'D" and broken into since she's been there!!!all in 3 months. I dont ever want to go to florida again.

Chad
Old 11-11-2009, 04:31 AM
I am that hot

Send a message via AIM to superxcrewfx4 Send a message via Yahoo to superxcrewfx4
Whereto next?
Old 11-11-2009, 04:33 AM
Banned

the wife is moving to Michigan Friday morning at noon she leaves for a 21 hour trip, and Ive never been so worried in my life....she has anxiety and I get worried about her and my daughter all the time over here....scares the hell out of me, my brother in law is flying to florida to drive with her home.

Chad
Old 11-11-2009, 04:35 AM
I am that hot

Thats good, anxiety is crippling. I hate having it, stupid family genes. Medication does wonders but I am glad she wont be alone, thats a long way to be alone for without another adult.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:41 AM
Banned

yeah it scares me to death having her alone, since Ive been gone she's lost almost 50 lbs just bc she can't eat....on a happier note, she just sent me a funny pic for size comparison of the exhaust.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:56 AM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
I would give you my contact info. Incase she runs into problems coming to Michigan. But I am going to deer camp tomorrow morning. So I will be up in Atlanta Michigan by noon on Thursday. So I wouldn't be any good to help if she needed it.

I wish her a safe trip to Michigan and for your safe return to the states.

The truck looks good and she will catch hell for the lift in this state.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.