HOLY COW!!! i think it'll buff out - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
99-03 7.3L Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 08:27 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HOLY COW!!! i think it'll buff out

well last night i was on my home from drinking at a friends house... bout 1230 or so.... well im only like 4 miles from my house... and i come around a corner doing 70 and im maybe 5 or 6 feet from the cows before i hit my brakes because my lights suck on the truck.... well i hit my brake i feel a little bump and it keeps driving fine... well i turn around to go see what i hit... well as im driving back i see one bull by the fence im like ok good i didn't kill the money making cow... so i go turn around and look for the other one and i see it in the grass just a black thing well i go to a oil location road pull in and get out of my truck to look at my truck and its ****ED. so i call the sherriffs department to let them know about the cow and they tell me if the cows out of the road and my truck drives im good and to come up and get a blue form.... well im fine but the trucks ****ty condition so im thinking a cervins cowl hood, 05 front end, a different style ranch hand while im at it... now for the pics

Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2009, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8Ugly View Post
well last night i was on my home from drinking at a friends house... bout 1230 or so.... well im only like 4 miles from my house... and i come around a corner doing 70 and im maybe 5 or 6 feet from the cows before i hit my brakes because my lights suck on the truck.... well i hit my brake i feel a little bump and it keeps driving fine... well i turn around to go see what i hit... well as im driving back i see one bull by the fence im like ok good i didn't kill the money making cow... so i go turn around and look for the other one and i see it in the grass just a black thing well i go to a oil location road pull in and get out of my truck to look at my truck and its ****ED. so i call the sherriffs department to let them know about the cow and they tell me if the cows out of the road and my truck drives im good and to come up and get a blue form.... well im fine but the trucks ****ty condition so im thinking a cervins cowl hood, 05 front end, a different style ranch hand while im at it... now for the pics
I can think of a lot of things to say about the bold parts. But I'll refrain....
Old 09-19-2009, 08:43 AM

DAMN DUDE!!! That sucks.There are much cheaper ways to get a steak!!! lol
Old 09-19-2009, 08:50 AM

get me some steaks, and burger...
Old 09-19-2009, 09:05 AM

I hope you at least took the back strap.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:09 AM

Hate to hear that about the truck, BUT.......

How do you like those Kumho's? I am going to be getting a set soon and was just wondering

Back On Topic....
Old 09-19-2009, 09:41 AM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by schefft View Post
I can think of a lot of things to say about the bold parts. But I'll refrain....
I must agree.............I think I would have left those parts out of my story.

Just so I don't meet you late at night coming around the same corner...what part of Texas do you live?
Old 09-19-2009, 09:47 AM

Quote:
pretty sure since he called the cops he was sober enough to drive
Old 09-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewheelneil View Post
DAMN DUDE!!! That sucks.There are much cheaper ways to get a steak!!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieWeinerDog View Post
get me some steaks, and burger...
i want mine well done please

Quote:

heres my take on this incident. wth were you driving when you drank. and 70 around a curve???? well depends on the curve.

now, i want to know why the RH is bent up. shouldnt it be bent down? and are your frame mounts bent? you said you felt a bump. i cant visually see that was a little bump.

now im surprised that the RH made it and not all twisted up. i wonder what the damage would be if you just had the RH over the bumper guard. i am close to getting one my self.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctaw View Post
I must agree.............I think I would have left those parts out of my story.

Just so I don't meet you late at night coming around the same corner...what part of Texas do you live?

sorry to tell you this mikey, all the texas drives are where you are

btw i dont think the insurance will pay for that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.