Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

4in. lift

6K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  adam3 
#1 ·
I am thinking about dropping my truck from a 6in. lift to a 4in. lift. let me see some pics of yalls trucks with 4in. lifts?

#3 ·
would you be interested in selling your 6 inch? im gonna be looking to lift mine pretty soon.. what brand is it? is it blocked or does it have springs in the rear?

#4 ·
yeah, its blocked. i think its procomp.

#10 ·
Im interested if your selling yours. Where are you located?

#12 ·
4 inch Icon front springs, 4.5 inch OUO blocks, Bilstein 5100's, Firestone Ride Rite bags, 305/70R18 ATZ on 18x9 Classic II. :woot: Trucktoyz:thumb:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

#13 ·
im in georgia, im running 38's. im starting to think its a 7in. how can i tell?

#14 ·
I could be wrong but I don't think they made a 7in lift for our trucks either 6.5 or 8 it could be modified though with a drop shackle in the front I can run 38's under my 6in lift though so it could be a 6. I have drop shackles under the front of mine though cause of spring sag.

#16 ·
It might be a little tighter. I know for a fact you can run 35's stock and it looks prety good. Well with a leveling spring most front ends sag so an almost stock truck will run 35's. I think you could get 37's to fit might rub a little when you turn sharp though but you can always space the bumper out an inch or so.

#17 ·
I know my next tire's gonna be a 37x13.5. I just have to figure out if I can fit it without anymore lift. If I do end up needing some more lift, can I put a lift shackle up front and put a different block in the rear? What else would I need to stretch it out to a 6"? Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys.

#19 ·
You think it'll clear with the 4" I have on? That'd be nice to see but looking at the 35's on it now, I dont know. Especially since I'm going 13.5"s wide on the 37's. I guess, I'll just buy them and mount them and have my BFH ready if need be. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.