So I was Bored the other day and decided to smoke my cab lights tail lights cab lamps Here ya go:
1) Here is what you need i got 1000 grit sandpaper and used that too.
2) Remove Tail Lights,Cab Lights Etc I think that is self explanitory for the 3rd Brake and Tail 2 bolts on the lights 8mm and phillips for the cab and 3rd brake.
3) I sanded them with a soap and water mixture to get the wax off of them
4) Wiped them down with acetone to get the other gunk off
4a) Then I taped off the areas i didnt want the spray
5) Then I used Dupli-Color ADHEISION Promoter to make it all stick
6)This is Them Sprayed with the Promoter
7) Paint them with the VHT Night Shade Spray The Tail Lights I used a light coat and on the 3rd brake light as well. The Cab lights took more as they were orange.
8) Lights Sprayed
8) This is with a light coat on the Cab Lights.
9)After They Were done I hit them with some Clear Coat maybe 2-3 light coats
And the Finished Procuct:
If you have questions let me know