Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

little help guys/teckies

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  stroker/stonemaison 
#1 ·
have to wait two weeks for ford to fit me in to there schedule and its driving me mad. my problem is in the mornig or when it sits for awhile it chugsup and down while cruiseing for about 6-8 mile untill it warms up. when i start it it idles fine no code take of slowly very slow till 30 40mh nocodesBUT if I take off like any normal persn would up a hill ect inj sound loud throw acode let off on excelleration and blap,blap blap blap change oil,fuel,and airfilter 3 months ago.also had abuzz test but truck was warm and it passed. any help WOULD BE APPRECIATED guys thanx:thumb:

#3 ·
have to wait two weeks for ford to fit me in to there schedule and its driving me mad. my problem is in the mornig or when it sits for awhile it chugsup and down while cruiseing for about 6-8 mile untill it warms up. when i start it it idles fine no code take of slowly very slow till 30 40mh nocodesBUT if I take off like any normal persn would up a hill ect inj sound loud
throw acode
let off on excelleration and blap,blap blap blap change oil,fuel,and airfilter 3 months ago.also had abuzz test but truck was warm and it passed. any help WOULD BE APPRECIATED guys thanx:thumb:
What's the code?

#7 ·
55-60 degs not cold by any means
If the light is on there are codes. It would help alot if we knew what the code was
you and me bolth it stays on for a good 5 min. today it was doing its normal brap brap bpap but now it,s (and its hard to explain)seem when im cruzen and let off the throttle the truck dies but it,s not then when you get back on the throttle it bucks mildly. thanks guys :)

#6 ·
If the light is on there are codes. It would help alot if we knew what the code was

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.