00' F250 PSD all stock except 5" exhaust is having the following symptoms
1. Hard starting unless plugged in.
2. Even when plugged in, it will start run like shat and die several times until it reaches full operating temperature.
3. Once its warmed up it will run, but if I floor it, it will "bog" down and if I keep it floored it will eventually die.
4. I have replaced the GPR and fuel filter.
5. I havent changed the oil in 5K, but I suspect its fuel, glow, injector related.
6. I am new here so go easy.
7. It feels really like a fuel starvation problem.
8. I ran some sea foam in it right before this happened.
9. When I cycle it, the wait to start lights up properly.
10. No codes at all.
11. If I let it sit for an hour, even though it is still warm it will start and die until it "rough runs" for a while.
12. I am new here so go easy.
13. I do not know how to check HPOP or really any other diagnostic tests, HOWEVER, and am very handy with mechanical work, just kindof new to diesel power.
I hope someone can sincerely help and would really appreciate any advise I can get. Thank you in advance.
P.S. I am new here so take it easy on me.