Serving Our Country!
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ford part for fuel line replacement o-rings?
I just took an cracked fuel bowl out of the truck and the o-rings on the fuel lines are shredded ... Ford parts (at least on the phone) is useless to even know what I'm talking about ... there is an o-ring and a rubber "sleeve", I'm sure if you've seen 'em you know what I'm talking about ... are these replaceable in kit form? Or do I have to replace the whole damn line?!?! They sure would be replaceable in kit form .... any idea on part # for that kit?
2002 F-250 Lariat Extended Cab Long Bed, 7.3L, Auto, 4x4
- 6" BDS Suspension lift (All spring)
- Driveshaft Specialist 1 piece conversion
- 315/75R16 BFG A/Ts
- DP-Tuner F6
- DIESELSITE CPR Fuel System
- Turbo-Master Wastegate Controller
- Donaldson AIS Intake w/ "Zoodad" and AIH Delete
- MBRP 4" T304 Exhaust
- Coolant filter, Evans NPG+ Coolant, 203* Thermostat and Billet Housing
- Factory Tech Valve Body
- ISSPRO Gauges (Boost, Pyro, Trans)