Here is the thread I initially started under 911 Urgent Situations:
Need help, 2002 F350 no start
I'm at a loss of what to do or try next. Don't really want to take my truck to the stealership or anyone else for that matter...
To summarize here are my issues:
- turn the key and the WTS never goes off, stays on
- engine will crank over very fast but will not fire
- no fuel to the bowl
- can't pull codes from the data port because to communication with vehicle
- seems like PCM is not able to be communicated with
- batteries are good
- diso'd several sensors and no change to the symptoms
- can jump the fuel pump and it will run
- truck ran great for the last 3 yrs and drove to the gas station where it died, got it towed to my house
- much more info in above thread
Any help or advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all who have already posted.