Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

HELP!!!!

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  elkcrazy 
#1 ·
Hey there Im new to this page. And i have just ran in to a really irritating issue with my 1999 ford F250. To tell you what truck im driving its a 99.5, 6 speed tranny, it has a EDGE attitude chip, 5 inch exhaust with Banks turbo and banks muffler. and a K&N cold air intake. The issue that im having is at about 2200 rpm the motor governs out and the motor gets really muffled and loses a ton of power. the EGTS on my gage are between 750-900 only driving 45 in forth gear and I'm building building 10-13 pounds of boost. when normally at the same driving conditions im at around 450-550 EGT'S and building 2-4 pounds of boost. The issue is sporadic and just started 3 days ago when driving in town. Then i limped her home the next day drove it to see if I could pull a code and nothing. just changed the oil, fuel filter, and coolant, has stage 2 injectors the only have 30k on them. Help me please if you can!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.