Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Installed WW gen2. Now I have no power at all. Help!

903 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ventryjr 
#1 ·
Ok so by no power I mean. The truck barley gets moving. I don't mean a electrical problem. Ok so here's the story. I bought a ww2 and a 4in dp. Pulled the turbo installed wheel. Put dp and stacks on. Also did ccv mod and unhooked ebpv and Wastegate. So as soon as I drove the truck I noticed in economy settings the truck struggled to get going and only got like 7psi. Same in all settings except extreme. Before. Huge clouds of black smoke and it moved pretty good. Now little black smoke. But moves about the same. Egt sky rocket tho. Almost as fast as tach. Getting around 25psi. 3 days after install sensor broke on my isspro Boston gauge. Still didn't replace it. I took a trip the last few days through the hills of PA. In all settings expect extreme. I would be at wot up hills and being passed by tractor tailers. The truck has no power now what so ever. Even in extreme. It struggles a little up hills. Also noticed a few days after all installs a small oil leak from middle front of motor. A quarter sized drop a day roughly. So what could be my problem? Tuner? Am I not getting enough fuel. To much air? What should I test/check? Thanks.

Sent from my VS930 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#4 ·
I continued to drive it because I had to for work. And I thought it was a tuner issue. Also can you give a better description of this pin? And what exactly is the collector? Sorry I'm not overly familiar with turbos

#5 ·
Found the problem. Forgot to hook map sensor back up. Simple fix. Only took me like 45 mins to notice. And anyone know where to find sensor for isspro ev2 boost gauge?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.