Join Date: Jun 2012
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
went by a friend who is working at ford, he doesn't know much about PSD:s unfortunately (They are NOT common i sweden)
but we hooked it up to "Ford IDS" and find 9 (!) error codes (no idea how old the are)
1. P0340 CMP Sensor Circuit Malfunction
2. P0500 Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) Malfunction
3. P0603 "battery disconnected"
4. P1280 ICP Circuit Out of Range Low
5. B1203 Fuel Sender Circuit Short to Battery
6. C1284 - Oil Pressure Switch Failure
7. B1483 Brake pedal circuit input failure
8. U1027 indicates no RPM data is being received
9. U1262 is a communication bus failure
the first code i guess is for the CPS and that is brand new and didn't change a thing.
number 4 is the most interesting i think, ICP Circuit Out of Range Low. that must mean that the HP-oil got really low ? if it gets low i think it would be one of three things
1. IPR is sticky and let go of all pressure.
2 leaky injector o-ring.
3 HPOP reservoir empty.
i suspect bad IPR, Im out driving, lets off the pedal, IPR decrease pressure and when it should increase pressure for idle i don't, it sticks and the engine cut off, after 30min the IPR have cooled down and the IPR "unsticks" and it starts... What do you guys think about that theory ?
7. B1483 Brake pedal circuit input failure. is a bit confusing to me, i know that every time it shut down my foot have been on the brake pedal, coincidence ?
Ideas ? Thank for your patience!
2002 F-250 PowerStroke SD CC SB Lariat 4x4 7.3