Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Houghton, MI
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
No start, no smoke 95 OBS
The truck was running fine, parked it for a few weeks last fall and then it would not start. I've tried a few things already with no luck... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
The truck is a 95 F250 w/ 330k miles. 5spd trans. It has tuner, exhaust, intake.
- I removed the tuner after it stopped starting.
- The weather got very cold very fast with summer fuel in the truck. I have dumped 911 and cetane boost in the tank since.
- Replaced the fuel pump and all low pressure lines to/from the fuel bowl, replaced fuel filter, and filled the fuel bowl back up with fuel.
- Replaced the CPS, tried starting with the ICP unplugged, cleaned the fuel screen, the HPOP reservoir has oil.
- front tank leaks and hasnt been used in years. Fuel gauge moves when tank selector is switched.
- Havent used a fuel pressure gauge, but fuel sprays out the schrader valve with decent pressure after trying to start.
- Tach shows rpms when cranking
- No check engine light
- No smoke when cranking
- Tried cranking with other trucks hooked up to jumper cables, so I dont believe its a battery issue.
- All fuses including #22 look good
- Oil level is slightly over the full mark
I've read some other no start threads but am running out of ideas...
2009 F350: H&S HD300 tune, 5" exhaust, AFE stg 2 intake, PTP EGR delete w/ intake elbow
1995 F250: PHP Tunes, 3" dp to 5" straight pipe, AFE big boost intake