Hey guys. Stranded at work 50 miles away please help.
1. Fuel filter light on yesterday. Very dim.
2. Changed fuel filter, was a little dirty but not black.
3. This morning had to crank it three times for it to start. Took a good bit. After that fires right up when warm.
4. Drive 50 miles on turnpike stopped to get coffee and came outside in parking lot and huge fuel puddle. And some steam or smoke under hood. Not major steam or smoke though.
5. Fuel was dripping like a s.o.b. from the top of the engine.
6. Drive it 2 miles to work. Couldn't even notice it. No power loss. No warning lights.
7. Parked it it vacant parking lot. Fuel leaking down from top back of the engine.
8. I just realized I screwed up and made an idiot mistake. I didn't pull the rubber seal/gasket off the old fuel filter. The new one didn't come with one and I put it on. Idiot move I know.
1. Could this be my leaks issue?
2. Can you please give me the piece of mind to tell me I can get her home from here canton to cleveland ohio. No money in tight spot.
Please help! As always somebody will save me on here. I hope.
Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App