07-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Nov 2006
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Engine Miss, Stumbling
My truck has a miss to it. Here are a few details
1. Sometimes when im driving along and depress the clutch the motor will fall on its face, stumble around, doesnt stall then comes back to normal idle
2. Driving through town 3rd or 4th gear just bearly off idle keeping a constant speed you can hear and feel my truck miss and rock me back and forth.
3. When idling sometimes my tach and engine rpm will jump not very much it almost seems as if it clears itself out just for a second tach moves maybe 25-50rpm
4. When i get on it hard my truck stumbles almost seems like my clutch is slipping but once my turbo kicks in and i get into the higher rpm's seems to work itself out.
Now on to what i have already done to it.
1. New Southbend Con-O Clutch and Solid-Mass Flywheel ( Installed 500 Miles ago)
2. New 17* HPOP and IPR ( Installed 1000 Miles ago)
3. New CPS ( Installed 100 Miles ago)
I have been driving it like this for a couple of months now its just really start to annoy me and at times my truck just seems guttless. If i were to guess i probably have a shot injector or two. just wondering what you guys thought and if you think it is injector related, what usually goes wrong with these injectors and would a DIY Stage 2 Injector Kit fix whatever may be wrong with the injector.