Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Woodruff Diesel Transmission

4K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  d7rxr 
#1 ·
Called Woodruff Diesel today, waiting on a call back by the end of the day for a quote on a fully built trans for 500+ HP.:thumb:

Just once Q? ATS or Suncoast TQ?

#2 ·
Suncoast. Or if you can get the precision industries stallion use that one. Its what BTS uses

#3 ·
I think my only choices are ATS or suncoast.

#5 ·
I tried. He won't get back to me. I'd like to support my local diesel shop as well, and it WILL be cheaper b/c I don't have to ship them the transmission. I will call Brian once I get the quote from Josh.

#12 ·
Well I wouldn't have it installed there b/c they are all the way out in AZ, im in Ohio.

#13 ·
Just got am e-mail from Patti @BTS and they want $4100 plus shipping and $1000 depost core.

#17 ·
still far from me:hehe:

#18 ·
so why is it that you can only get the ATS or Sun Coast converter from this local shop? Will they not let you get your own? BTS uses the Stallion TC, When I had mine built got it from Racer X, might want to check them out.

#19 ·
He just asked suncoast or ats, i didnt get into details with him cause I was rushing to leave the house. I'm sure I could order any tc i want.

#20 ·
Has anyone heard of the member on here "caryt" being a vendor for BTS?

#22 ·
try to do a member lookup, maybe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.