Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Riegel, Ohio
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My Wish List
I put together a list of things that I want to get done with the truck in the future. Keyword is future... whenever the money is around and I find a good deal.
1. Tony Wildman custom tunes
2. Visor (sweet on the OBS)
3. Cowl Hood (sweet on the OBS)
4. Tires (when my small 265/75r16's wear out)
5. Window decals made (Blue oval with the word POWER STROKE under it for back window, INTERNATIONAL for front window)
6. NAPA filter (toss the K&N)
7. Lights on the brush guard
8. Trailer Brake Controller
9. Body work done to repair minor rust spots on fender wells
Im sure I could think of alot more but thats what I have for now. If anyone knows were a good place to get a good deal on any of this stuff, that would be great to know. Maybe others can post up their list to share ideas. Thanks
Nick, BPS Historian
1995 F-250 4x4 7.3 Powerstroke
Isspro Gauges, Tony Wildman Tunes, PSGH Stage 1 Injectors, Early 99 Intercooler, ATS Stage 6 E4OD, TCI Tranny Cooler, Snow Water/Meth, Traction Bars, EBPV Brake, TC Lockup Switch, Spray-on Liner, K&N Intake w/ NAPA 6637 Filter, 3" downpipe, 5" mitre stacks.
Waiting to be installed: Electric fuel with A1000 pump and Stealth DIY Dual HPOPs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.