Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Benton, Ohio
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Honestly, id walk away. Save the $100, and put it towards a TS. You may see a little HP gains. with stock injectors, you can only get 90cc's of fuel anyways. Nothing will beat custom tunes.
I shouldnt say my Hypertech is junk. I just dont like it and dont see anything but minimal gains from it. I dont like it, and would rather a 6 position. Idk about you, but i dont see anyone serious about making power who runs a flash tuner. Unless you just want smoke, id get a real chip.
2006 Ford F350 6.0 Powerstroke CCSB
*Moto Metal MO951 18" Rims
* 305/75/18 Mastercraft Courser MXT's
* K&N Intake (from PO will be removed)
* Green Coolant
* Stereo, Custom 12" sub box, CB, antenna, etc
1996 Ford F350 7.3 Powerstroke RCLB
* Falken Wildpeak 265/75/16 on stock Alcoa's
* Napa 6440 intake (my own)
* ISSpro EV1 Gauges on pillar
* Mag-Hytec Transmission Pan
* Crappy Hypertech programmer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.