Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Edge Evo?

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  scheidt27 
#1 ·
Hey guys im thinkin of getting the edge evolution for my truck, i had the bully dog 6 positon 4 banks chip in their but it just messed my truck up beyond belief:doh:, so im shipping it back and wondering what your takes are on with the edge evo?.... i have a 95 ford f-super duty with an intake and full exhaust

#5 ·
yea my vote is tonywildman or dp tuner by far better than the edge

#7 ·
no it's not that bad. we wouldn't sell so many if they were junk and they still wouldn't be made. for the everyday driver that just wants a little better mileage and some more power it's perfect. the 1705 is another nice unit but they are only making one more production run.

#11 ·
I guess junk was a bad word. Its just nothing compared to a custom chip in every aspect. I have nothing against the edge its just that there is light years better tuning for cheaper out there. If you just want econo and a little pep I would get a custom chip from the above mentioned and get a tow tune and a econo/daily driver tune.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.