Lets smoke some riceburners... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 03:53 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lets smoke some riceburners...

hey guys, like the title? lol anyways well first off let me tell you about my truck. I have a 97 f350 psd with 3" dp and 4" straight exhaust. I have an afe air intake, and a ts 6 pos chip. Basically what i am asking is how can i blow more smoke. I know its a waste of fuel but the only reason im really looking for this is because on fridays and saturdays we go to this long strip of road where basically everyone goes (mostly ricers) and just cruise and race. Some people are against this but hey kids will be kids. Anyways I pretty much blow everyone that trys and races because this powerstroke just hauls. My question is what kind of upgrades and stuff can i do to just blow a line of smoke in the ricers windows lol. My friend with his cummins can do it, but i see few powerstrokes blowing lines of smoke. i plan on doing many upgrades to my truck such as injectors and other things. Alls im asking is where should i start to acheive my goal? is it even achiveable? By the way im not some punk kid with a powerstroke that ilkes to race and beat on it, im a farmboy and me and my buddies get a kick out of beating little ricers. hope to hear from you all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2008, 03:57 PM
Emergency Services

first off WELCOME!!!! im sure someone will help ya soon i just bought the TS chip im planning to some some ricers but mostly with the speed
Old 03-31-2008, 03:58 PM

get some new Injectors
Old 03-31-2008, 03:58 PM

hi thanks for teh welcome, and i think you will be happy with ts because it makes a big difference and i like it alot
Old 03-31-2008, 04:00 PM
a truck

If you really want to get some smoke out of an obs go with the Stage 1 injectors the cheapest would be the DIY stage 1s, but make sure if you do that you have your trans beefed up and some gauges installed, but if you do this you will have no problem filling ricers with smoke just make sure you get your ts chip reburned to recognize the larger injectors and maybe go with some tony wildman tunes with a smoke tune

and welcome to the org!
Old 03-31-2008, 04:04 PM

hey thanks your information has helped a ton already. Also i was planning on buying injectors. I was looking at the diys for like almost 900 but then i was on ats diesel website the other day and tehy were only like 550 dollars. Does taht sound right. Also what do you reccommend on doing to my trans. The guy i bought it from im pretty sure beefed it up but i could be wrong, what is there that i could do. also do you reccomend head studs possibly? thats another thing i was looking at. They were almost 800 for arps, but then when i was on ats they were only like 500, is there soemtihng im not seeing or are they just cheap?
Old 03-31-2008, 04:05 PM

not trying to hi jack but PSDO389 sounds like you got yourself a bad azz obs stroker
Old 03-31-2008, 04:05 PM
Emergency Services

nothings cheap bro you own a FORD DIESEL
Old 03-31-2008, 04:07 PM

well what i was asking is ats a lower quality product or would i be fine paying less for there products.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:08 PM
Emergency Services

i know im just giving you a hard time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.