Delivers Pizzas For Fun!
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: cecil county MD
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
First off trash that edge and get a custom tuned TS 6 position chip with custom tunes from Tony Wildman, Swamps, Beans, Gearhead, or Power Hungary Performance. And b4 i go making recommendations on injectors we need to know what mods u plan on doing and what u will need to do. What are your plans for the truck?? Auto or 5 speed?? 500hp on 40s will need some serious suspension upgrades to keep the power on the ground and not wrap the axle around itself.
For 500hp u will need (check off if u have it)
- gauges (pyro, boost, trans temp for auto, fuel pressure is good to have too)
- custom tuned chip to match what u have done
- 3" down pipe and full exhaust, my DP recommendation will be one from TYMAR peformance
- intake (diy is fine, or order a kit from dale at TYMAR performance)
- electric fuel conversion, i know u have an air dog but they are not the greatest kits for our trucks and especially not to feed 500hp. They are a good pump for a low pressure high volume but our trucks require high pressure high volume... call Marty's Diesel for a great full kit.
- intercooler install (diy with a superduty 7.3 intercooler will work fine or a BANKS kit)
- HFHV IDM from SWAMPS
- good high pressure oil pump (stealth srp1.1, adrenaline, T500)
- injectors, 450hp= stage2 160cc/100% or 200cc/30% hybrids..... 500hp 238cc/100% or 80%
- turbo depends on what hp u decide. For 450hp do a beans Dominator 66 which is a drop in replacement or from industrial injection... 500hp will require a moded hypermax H2E, or a T4 up pipe replacement with a S466 or 468 sitting on top.
- u will deffentaly need a good set of traction bars to hold it on the ground! Pick your poison there.
- transmission upgrade (clutch for stick) (fully built trans for auto)
Im sure i missed something....
FRANK THE TANK
DIY INTAKE - HYDRA CHIP - MARTY'S E-FUEL - 250/200s
05 AXLE SWAP 3.73 - 2.5" PURE PERF. LIFT COILS - FOX SHOCKS
BTS TRANS - TYMAR DOWN PIPE - 4" EXHAUST
Waiting To Be Installed... gtx4294r, studs, springs, HPOP?
Originally Posted by STROKED_NY_023
You are so smart Frank, I dont care what Terry says.