To buy or not to buy..... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 07:47 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
To buy or not to buy.....

I have heard so much good about the WW2 I almost bought one. When I was on eBay I found a compressor wheel that looked just like it. Turns out these guys have the same wheel for $191.xx. Should I trust it or just go with the ww2 from dieselsite.com? Thanks guys. xsboostturbochargers.com ww2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2013, 07:55 AM
Full A-Team Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Dont trust it, dieselsite is the ONLY place that has the ww2....
Old 02-21-2013, 08:27 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman247365 View Post
Dont trust it, dieselsite is the ONLY place that has the ww2....
This guy says otherwise. IM SO CONFUSED. Haha
Old 02-21-2013, 08:32 AM
Full A-Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumCustomConcrete View Post
This guy says otherwise. IM SO CONFUSED. Haha
If you are the shady one selling you tell sombody what they want to hear right? Billet wicked wheels have been around for a while, the Generation 2 or Wicked Wheel 2 was developed by Dieselsite and is the only place to get it.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:40 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
If you are the shady one selling you tell sombody what they want to hear right? Billet wicked wheels have been around for a while, the Generation 2 or Wicked Wheel 2 was developed by Dieselsite and is the only place to get it.
I see that in your sig you have a ww2. How is it compared to the stock wheel? Faster spool? Higher boost? Thanks.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:42 AM
Full A-Team Member

Quote:
I see that in your sig you have a ww2. How is it compared to the stock wheel? Faster spool? Higher boost? Thanks.
Spool is instant, 5-10 psi increase.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Spool is instant, 5-10 psi increase.
That's awesome! Sorry for all the questions but this is my first powerstroke coming from a gasser. I saw a valve on the hot side of my turbo while I was installing my down pipe. What does this do and is it delete-able?
Old 02-21-2013, 08:54 AM

We cannot stress enough the fact that billet wheels have been on the market (including billet copies of the OBS wheel) for a long time now and to use CAUTION when purchasing if your intention is to buy our Wicked Wheel® 2.

Our wheel is designed and sold ONLY by us - IT IS NOT A BILLET COPY OF THE ORIGINAL. There are already several companies out there telling people they are selling Gen II Wicked Wheels... and they are lying. If you purchased one and it wasn't from us or one of our registered dealers (I believe will have a list available soon on our website from verified resellers) you have not purchased a Wicked Wheel 2. Our wheel has an engraving just for this purpose. You can always call us if you're concerned you aren't buying from a legit company.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:54 AM
Full A-Team Member

Quote:
That's awesome! Sorry for all the questions but this is my first powerstroke coming from a gasser. I saw a valve on the hot side of my turbo while I was installing my down pipe. What does this do and is it delete-able?
No problem, we try to help as much as we can. The valve is a warm up valve that can be deleted, I dont have one in mine. Some people like it but when it acts up they arent much fun
Old 02-21-2013, 08:58 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselsite Barbie View Post
We cannot stress enough the fact that billet wheels have been on the market (including billet copies of the OBS wheel) for a long time now and to use CAUTION when purchasing if your intention is to buy our Wicked Wheel® 2.

Our wheel is designed and sold ONLY by us - IT IS NOT A BILLET COPY OF THE ORIGINAL. There are already several companies out there telling people they are selling Gen II Wicked Wheels... and they are lying. If you purchased one and it wasn't from us or one of our registered dealers (I believe will have a list available soon on our website from verified resellers) you have not purchased a Wicked Wheel 2. Our wheel has an engraving just for this purpose. You can always call us if you're concerned you aren't buying from a legit company.
Thank you for the positive reassurance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.