Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Dual HPOP

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  ol_Blue97 
#1 ·
I've tried doing some research but I'm not finding anything great on dual hpops.

I have a second stock hpop and from the info I have found you send out your hpop and they modify it to bolt up as a pair?

Then what run a second set of lines to the heads?

I'm a certified indmar (inboard boat engine manufacturer) technician so i suppose i should be able to understand HPOPs but they are the one thing that I still don't have my head fully wrapped around.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#2 ·
If you really want dual HPOP's, look up Terminator Engineering and talk to Joey. It takes a bit more than just bolting two HPOP's together. Realistically if you aren't running some huge injectors, there are several single pumps that will cost less than the dual setup and give you all the oil you need.

#3 ·
Ya, nevermind. I did not realize how much dual hoops would cost. I'm running stage 2 injectors from rosewood, I'd debate on running bigger injectors in the future. I'll do a t500 like I was originally planning to do. With that spare hpop I have I can get it down to 339 for a pump from them! That excited me

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#4 ·
Or keep the spare _just in case_ the T500 goes down. Swap HPOP and drive it like a caddy till the repaired unit comes back. Down time is one day.

#6 · (Edited)
As far as HPOP go the T500 is pretty cheap. Great with smaller injectors up to stage 2's. I went SRP1.1 because of the warranty and I wanted volume with my pressure. I'm always wanting MORE...

#7 ·
T500 should drive 238/100s stage III... but any bigger go srp1.1

#8 ·
....or 1.2 :wall:

#9 ·
did they release a new version?? or working on it?

#10 ·
I have no idea. All I know is that my SRP is "being MODDED with updates"

#11 ·
ooohhhhh... gotcha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.