Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

what steering dampner???

916 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  ratt396 
#1 ·
I just got a 1997 f-350 4x4 and dont see any dampner under it. It has 35's on it. Single or double??

#2 ·
I would do a double stabilizer I think they say anything over 35's u should hav a double. I hav the duel trail master stabilizers and I like them. Went from a single to the duel and I could tell a differance.

#7 ·
I've got a single with 35's and a wore out box. Tracks straight, I could tell a heck of a difference before I had it in there.

Duals look cool but cost more to maintain. I'm a fan of KISS.

#8 · (Edited)
Yeah I can move my steering wheel from 10 to 2 and stay straight but going from the single to the duel helped out a lot. Especially with a 15.50 foot print on the road grabbing every groove in the road. The ratt 396 is from my old 68 chevelle had a 396 big block rat motor big block mouse motor small block when I got the tag 20 yrs ago the rat396 was already taken "I know Chevy plate on my ford but this is my first ford and first diesel and the d a m ford hater loves his ford!!"

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.