Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

issopro gauges and 4 gauge pillar

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  351fifty 
#1 ·
alright fellas. just got paid and lookin to spend some green. i have heard that paul (i think) has a 4 gauge pillar pod for the OBS and my plan is to get that along with 3 issopro gauges (boost egt and HPOP--i have a manual). i'm lookin at the Aeroforce Interceptor Scan gauge for the 4th gauge. anyone know how i can do this because every place that i look only has the 3 gauges with the 3 pillar pod. or if anyone can direct me to a sponsor who can help me achieve what im lookin for that would be great! :icon_ford:

#2 · (Edited)
paul is at cptrucks.com, his number is 409-383-4766 i got all my gauges from him and my a-piller pod, he even painted the pillar to match my interior and i love it, everyone who has seen the inside of my truck thinks its kool and has never seen an obs with 4 gauges

#4 ·
i kinda scratched it though, feel bad about that kause i tried to put it under the steel on the front that runs all the way across, but find i can put all 4 screws in if i put it on over the steel, still matches though just scratched across near it. if i put it on under just the 2 middle ones wont go in right. but thanks, he picked out the gauges so they would match my factory ones as best as possible, but if i get more again i will just get them with led lights in it instead of the bulbs with covers on them, only one shows up all green and the rest are mostly white. still looks good though

#6 ·
i have pyro, boost, hpop, and trans in there, all autometer brand, his website is kinda funky in my opinion, but when i need parts or have obs psd questions i just call or text him, he texted me how to install the hpop guage in the middle of a friday night, he is a great guy just for putting up with me on that, i prolly ruined his weekend lol

#8 ·
I got the Aeroforce Interceptor for the 4th gauge. I think you'll like it. Got all gauges and quadpod from Paul. Good guy.

#10 ·
if i were to do it again i would get the scan gauge instead of hpop or trans since it measures both, but ehh, still looks cool when my hpop gauge wraps around when i get on the throttle lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.